The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How a Buddhist Monk Taught Me to Stop Overthinking. I use this technique with my clients too. Sometimes thinking about the worst case scenario can show you that things really aren’t so bad.
How to Stop Doomscrolling Every Time You Go Online. Ugh! Stop torturing yourself with all the negative news.
5 Things to Do When You’re Feeling Unsure of Yourself. Quick tips to get your confidence back.
Fake Vacation, Real Memories: 6 “Travel” Ideas the Pandemic Can’t Cancel. Yes! Plan a break for yourself this week.
The Single Reason Why People Can’t Write, According to a Harvard Psychologist. A common problem for entrepreneurs too.
Dear Younger Self: A Letter to Younger Me With Lessons Learned. A beautiful video about forgiveness and compassion.
The Secret to Giving a Compliment That Makes People Glow. Share the love! It will make you feel better too.
10 Really Small Things That Tell You A lot About Someone’s Personality. The little details about someone add up to a big picture.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me