Editor’s Notebook 151
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
On Leaving… A powerful post from the lovely Leonie Dawson. We’ve moved 7 times in the past 7 years, and it never gets easier.
This Weekend I Fell Apart, and That’s Okay. Another brilliant post about how people like to cut you down when you shine too brightly.
31 Amazing Books That Will Actually Motivate You To Do Shit. Because we all get lazy sometimes.
Do You Make Excuses For Yourself Based on the “One-Coin Argument”? I Do. Everything matters and everything counts.
The Unsung Perk of Putting Books in Rainbow Order. Seems impractical, but would you try this?
Go For It: How to Be Productive When You’re Working from Home. Everyone needs a designated workspace at home.
Social Media Is Making You Feel Lonely (Even If You Don’t Think It Is). Maybe it’s time to be around people in the real world.
People Are Obsessed With This Guy Who Creates Amazing Pictures Out Of Books. I love these beautiful displays! So creative.
New Blog Posts
- I Heard You: We’re Going All Inclusive!
- Ask Me Anything! 5 Steps to Get Back On Track If You’re Falling Behind
- You’ve Been Warned: Life Editor Academy Registration Opens In One Month
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram