The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Do You Have ‘Shiny Object’ Syndrome? What It Is and How to Beat It. When everything looks enticing, that usually means nothing is getting done.
You May Not Realize It, But These 6 Small Habits Can Block Your Way To Success. These many seem obvious, but I know quite a few people who do these things without realizing how they’re holding themselves back.
A Morning Routine to Set You Up for a Kick-Ass, Super-Productive Day. A little prep work makes a huge difference.
The 3 Decluttering Mistakes Everyone Makes. Read this before you start KonMari-ing your place.
11 Interesting Things That Happy People Never Do. Easy ways to up your happiness.
New Blog Posts
- Book Review: The 5 Love Languages
- A Simple Exercise to Help You Sleep Well Every Night (and a Free Printable!)
- Life Editor’s Picks: Money Honey
- Life Editor Academy 2017: January Kickoff Retreat
- How to Use Positive Self-Talk to Pump Up Your Performance
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram