What a celebration! We had a spectacular time dreaming and scheming during our Planning Pajama Party.
We donned our cutest PJs, enjoyed festive drinks, and spent more than TWO AND A HALF HOURS(!) saying goodbye to last year, choosing exciting new goals, and designing plans to edit our lives in 2022.
Thank you to all you lovely Life Editors who came to the party. It was the highlight of my year!
Did you miss the shindig?
No worries! The video replay is now available so you can plan your heart out at your own pace.
Many of the techniques, resources, and strategies we used during the party are discussed in greater detail in the new Edit My Life Planner.
Watch the replay below and get planning!
In This Class
- 3 reasons why it’s important to make new year’s plans.
- 5 different kinds of planning you can try.
- Saying goodbye to 2021 journal prompts.
- Using the Life Editing Process to brainstorm ideas and priorities.
- Choosing your 3 main priorities for the next 12 weeks.
- Defining your time budget.
- Adding non-urgent goals to your parking lot.
- Rewriting your goals as SMART goals.
- Making your project plans.
- Creating your task lists.
- Q&A time.
- Your next steps.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.