You might feel well-rested today because (for many of us) daylight savings time just ended.
That means you probably got an extra hour of sleep.
Or if your body didn’t get the memo and you woke up early, you might be a little giddy wondering what to do with those extra 60 minutes that fell into your lap.
- Should you go back to bed?
- Binge watch another series on Netflix?
- Order an expensive toaster oven on Amazon?
- Eat another sleeve of Oreos while you contemplate your existence?
You’ve got extra time today so give me a few minutes to enlighten you with my best productivity tips.
I promise I’m more entertaining than whatever reruns you were planning on watching. Maybe? I do make an astounding number of silly faces.
In today’s video, you’ll learn how to use your bonus time to edit your life and feel super accomplished. Let’s go!
Mentioned In This Video
- Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Colored Sunrise Simulation. Trust me, this sun lamp will change your life! Especially good for treating seasonal affective disorder.
- Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt a Turkey program
- How to Power Up Your To-Do List (video)
- 10 Things to Do on Sunday to Have a Fantastic Week | Self Care Routine (video)
- “Clean Up Your Clutter” video class in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder