It’s coming. I can feel it. Monday morning is almost here!
Do you ever get that sinking feel on Sunday, like you’re already dreading the stress and busy-ness of the week ahead?
I call it the “Sunday Bummer,” and it’s such a shame because we end up wasting a chunk of our weekend feeling sad when we should be taking care of ourselves.
Well, it doesn’t have to be a bummer!
We’re going to edit your routine so you feel in control and refreshed. With a little planning on Sunday, you can have the best week ever.
In today’s video, I’m sharing 10 easy things to add to your Sunday routine to help you have a fantastic week. They’re free, fun, and will make you feel like a productivity superstar.
Mentioned In This Video
- The 5 Second Rule
- Ziploc Reusable Containers
- StyleBook app
- Netflix show, Anne With an E
- Vegan Bath Bombs
- Gretchen Rubin
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder