I’m a bit of a nut for Christmas movies, and so far this year, I’ve watched at least a dozen of these tales of love, redemption, magic snowmen, and flying reindeer.
My favorite holiday story is any film adaptation of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Especially the Muppet version!
Who can resist a crabby old miser learning that family and forgiveness are more important than counting heaps of gold coins?
The part that always stands out to me is when Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by the ghost of his old partner, Jacob Marley. The ghoul rehashes all of Scrooge’s misdeeds and pleads for him to change…unless he wants to suffer for all eternity too.
That’s some heavy stuff for a holiday story!
In an odd way, we all have our own “Marleys” following us around clanking their chains. They’re the voices in our heads who tell us we’re no good, that our businesses stink, or that no one loves us.
But these voices aren’t concerned about our salvation–no way! They want to hold us back and play small so we’ll forget about our goals and live lazy lives of apathy.
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you to tune out the gibberish so you can do your good work.
During “How to Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head” you’ll learn the truth behind those negative thoughts and how to make progress despite your fears.
In This Class
- Learn what those voices in your head are trying to do and why it’s crucial for you to silence them.
- Examine your self-doubt, fears, and judgments so they become less scary and more manageable.
- Discover the bad habits that the voices cause and how to get back on track.
- Get creative and try my favorite fear-busting techniques to silence the negativity in your head.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Monday, December 11, 2017
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “How to Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.