Happy October! This is your monthly reminder to check out all the new goodies and video trainings in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
This month’s featured training is just in time for Halloween . . .
Fuel Your Success With Treats and Rewards!
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- Discover the difference between treats and rewards (they are NOT interchangeable!).
- Understand how frequent treats encourage consistent progress.
- Learn how to use meaningful rewards for achieving big goals.
- Receive dozens of treat and reward ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Design your treats and rewards plan for successful life editing.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse!
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Fuel Your Success With Treats and Rewards (yay for spooky season!)
- 10 Ways to Spice Up Your Gratitude Practice
- How to Use a Not-To-Do List to Declutter Your Life
- Stick to Good Habits With The Four Tendencies
- Time Management Systems to Kick Up Your Productivity
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
10 Ways to Spice Up You Gratitude Practice
Get back to basics with Step 1 of the Life Editing Process “Create a Gratitude Foundation,” understand how gratitude gives you energy to make positive changes, hear the 3 excuses my clients use to not start a gratitude practice, and try 10 ways to make your gratitude routine fun again (low-tech and high-tech solutions that take very little time!). Join us.
How to Use a Not-To-Do List to Declutter Your Life
Start your deleting spree with Step 2 of the Life Editing Process “Delete Bad Influences,” learn how to become aware of the toxicity in your life, use a Not-To-Do List to remove things that stop you from being your best self, and create strong boundaries to protect your energy. Join us.
Stick to Good Habits With The Four Tendencies
Dive into Step 3 of the Life Editing Process “Add Good Habits and Routines;” learn why certain habit strategies may not work for everyone; discover The Four Tendencies: Upholder, Obliger, Questioner, and Rebel; discuss the pros and cons of each tendency; and identify specific strategies for each tendency to successfully add good habits to their routines. Join us.
Time Management Systems to Kick Up Your Productivity
Find your flow with Step 4 of the Life Editing Process “Rearrange Everything;” get clear on the 3 sad truths about time; understand why you need a time management system if you want to be successful (no more winging it!); and weigh-in on the pros and cons of a batched schedule, pacing schedule, and time blocking. Join us.
Already a member? Login here.