Wake up, Life Editor!
I know, you’re super stressed out, you’re not getting enough sleep, and it seems harder and harder to drag yourself out of bed every morning.
The mornings are tough for a lot of people, but there are fantastic reasons for getting your buns moving in the early hours of the day.
Early birds catch the worms, you can crank out your work before your day gets hectic, and (believe it or not) most people’s focused hours of concentration are in the morning. Ever try to write an important report at 3:00 in the afternoon when you’re dying for a nap?
So ditch your pajamas and stretch up to the sky! It’s a new day, and this morning will set you up for success.
Here are my picks to help you rise and shine!
1. Pilot Juice Pens. Skip the OJ! Try these gorgeous pens with juicy vibrant colors. I use these pens every day!
2. Hello Sunshine Journal. You can’t help but smile when you write in this happiest journal in the world.
3. Good Morning/Night Pillow. Your alarm might be annoying, but this pillow will sweetly get you out of bed.
4. Rise Sister Rise: A Guide to Unleashing the Wise, Wild Woman Within. When you feel good about who you are and your greater purpose, you’ll be excited to start your day.
5. You Are My Sunshine Mug. This mug will make you happy when skies are gray.
6. Rising Sun Necklace. I’m addicted to obnoxiously large necklaces, and this stunner mimics the colors of a sunrise around your neck.
7. Sunshine Sunglasses Case. Not enough sleep? Bleary eyes? It’s OK, just bring your sunglasses in this optimistic case.
8. Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation. When nothing else works, bring the sunshine inside with this cool lamp.
9. Encyclopedia of Rainbows: Our World Organized by Color. These beautiful photos organize items by color to appeal to our Type A natures. Flipping through the pages will calm and inspire you.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder