Lately, my clients have told me their days are filled with shoveling snow, defrosting car windows, and wearing 10 layers of clothes.
Winter is upon us, and I have many memories of navigating slushy sidewalks back when we lived in Chicago. I may live in sunny Orlando, Florida, now but I have major empathy for you winter warriors.
Maybe you could use a break from the cold?
Stay home today and get snuggled up on the couch with some tea and Netflix. Bonus points if you decide to build a pillow fort.
Here are my picks for getting comfy and cozy.
1. Pink Knit Poof. Rest your frozen toesies here.
2. Decaf Vanilla Chai. The last thing you need is caffeine to make you jittery. Relax with a chai and imagine you’re vacationing at a luxury ski lodge.
3. Donut Cushion. Best of all, it’s calorie free.
4. Plush Pajama Pants. Fall in love with these fleece pajama bottoms. You’re not leaving the house so wear what you want!
5. Be Cozy Mug. As if you needed a reminder.
6. Yellow Gold Magic Stretch Fingerless Gloves. Perfect for working when your boss is stingy with the office heat.
7. Sprinkle Teapot, Yellow. These adorable polka dots will help you forget about the blizzard outside.
8. Lightweight Couch Blanket. Big and soft so you can burrow under it and not come out until spring.
9. Can’t Sleep Write Now Journal. A fun way to pass the time when insomnia hits.
10. Fuzzy Pink Bunny Slippers. Not only do they have ears, but they have sweet little cottontails too!
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.