I’ve always been the type of person who buys a lot of planners every year, and I still give in to my editing tendencies that make me want to accumulate all the office supplies I can.
I used to think I bought so many planners because I couldn’t decide on a single design, or that I was a collector, or that my life was too busy to be confined to one organizing system.
But when I finally got honest with myself, I realized that I kept buying more and more because none of them fit my life just right.
Maybe this one will work! No, this one! No, this has got to be the one! Ooh, look at that!
A few years ago, I took the time to figure out exactly what I needed to help me stay organized in a fun and systematic way. Just because I’m a perfectionist doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate pretty designs.
And of course, my planner had to incorporate my 5-step Life Editing Process. It’s important for me to track what I’m deleting, adding, and rearranging in my life.
After a lot of tinkering, the Edited Year Planners were born!
My fellow Life Editors must have been waiting for them too because they’ve continued to be my top sellers every year for the past 3 years.
For 2016, I divided up the planner into 3 separate products depending on what you need to edit in your life: a Weekly Calendar, a Business Goals Planner, and a Life Goals Planner.
Here’s a peek inside the all new 2016 Edited Year Weekly Calendar!
What Is It?
- A Full-Year Calendar with weekly pages for your to-do list, appointments, goals, and life editing work.
- A High-Quality DIGITAL File so that you can easily print the planner to a size that works for you or to accompany your favorite planning system.
- The Life Editing Process 101
- 2016 Year at a Glance
- Daily Planning Page
- 12 Full-Page Months
- 52 Weekly Planner Pages
- 12 Monthly Edit Pages
- 4 Quarterly Review Pages
- And Much More!
Who’s It For?
- Ladies with a knack for managing and tracking the hundreds of items on their massive to-do lists.
- Life Editors who love mapping out their days, weeks, and months well in advance.
- Organized women who want to focus on editing their lives with the Life Editing Process every single day.
Watch the video below to look inside all 3 Edited Year Planners.
Ready to edit your life?
How do you keep track of everything you need to do during the week?
In the comments below, share your best productivity tips.