If you’re like most women, you’re not taking care of yourself as well as you could be.
How often does your self-care get pushed to the back of your mind because you’re too busy focusing on your business, day job, kids, spouse, parents, friends, stalker, coworkers, or dog?
Here’s the truth: If you don’t take care of yourself, then you won’t have any energy to care for the people who depend on you.
I’m not pulling any punches when it comes to your personal well-being. You deserve white space to relax, recharge, and give yourself a break.
If you’ve been neglecting yourself, get ready for a Self-Care Smackdown!
I’m hosting a free webinar this Friday to help you dive deeper into Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care.
This event is part of a series of monthly webinars to keep you motivated as you edit your life. Best of all, these webinars are FREE!
This Month’s Topic: Self-Care Smackdown!
- Learn why self-care is vitally important if you want to live a healthy, happy, edited life.
- Get real about personal time and how to carve out a sacred space in your schedule.
- Figure out what kinds of self-care activities will “fill your cup” and hear my favorite indulgent ideas.
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live webinar.
- Date: Friday, March 20, 2015
- Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time (New York)
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
How to Join the Webinar
- Purchase the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course.
- Click the link in the PDF to join the private LEFB Facebook group.
- Once you’ve been approved to join, click the link to the webinar that’s pinned at the top of the feed.
Note: This free webinar is available to anyone who has purchased the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course. The registration link is available in the private LEFB Facebook group, and the final recording will also be posted in the group.
Not a member of the LEFB tribe? What are you waiting for?
Join our group of more than 70 Life Editors and get the support you crave! We’ve got entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, writers, designers, bloggers, mommies, photographers, artists, coaches, and tons of other ambitious ladies sharing their best advice.
All that’s missing is you.
I can’t wait to talk with you during the webinar! Let me know in the comments if you have a topic you want me to cover in an upcoming call.
Questions about this webinar? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.