The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, next week is Life Editor Weekend! Click here to get your ticket.
What I’m Loving This Week
How I Stay Calm When I Feel Like I’m About to Lose It. Give yourself a moment to breathe before you punch someone.
Get More Done with (a Lot) Less Stress: 12 Helpful Daily Habits. Small, simple changes really work.
This 100-Year-Old To-Do List Hack Still Works Like A Charm. So easy, you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before.
7 Signs You’re Ready to Start Your Own Business. Is it time?
This Comic Nails Exactly What Feminism Is All About. This is perfect. Click here to see the entire comic.
7 Secrets for Breaking Out of a Work Rut. Try something new!
New Blog Posts
- Why You Need a Sense of Urgency In Your Business
- 5 Ways to Make Your Writing Have More Personality than One of Cher’s Dresses
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram