In just 10 days I’m hosting my biggest and boldest live event ever–Life Editor Weekend!
But that means time is running out to get your ticket and join me here in sunny Orlando, Florida. Tickets are available through September 4.
CLICK HERE for all the details plus watch my video tour of the beautiful Lakeside Inn.
- How to develop a gratitude practice that isn’t boring or difficult.
- How to delete bad influences and toxic relationships.
- How to define your personal boundaries and standards.
- How to create good habits that stick.
- How to rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
- How to make time to start or grow your business.
- How to improve your money mindset and attract abundance.
- How to make white space for your personal self-care every day.
- How to bust through your upper limit problems.
Here’s What You Get!
- Access to the entire 4-day Life Editor Weekend event including all learning sessions (a $2000 value)
- Daily one-on-one access to Sage to get answers to your specific questions (a $1500 value)
- Daily private group yoga classes with our certified yoga instructor (a $1000 value)
- Daily group coaching sessions with Sage including life editing trainings and Q&A time (a $1000 value)
- Private Welcome Reception with gourmet food and alcoholic drinks (a $200 value)
- Private Pajama Party with music, photo booth, desserts, and alcoholic drinks (a $200 value)
- Hot breakfast buffet on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (a $150 value)
- Drinks and snacks provided during all the sessions so you never go hungry or get sleepy (a $150 value)
- A negotiated special room rate of $99 per night just for attendees (save $50+ per night, a $150 value)
- Access to the hotel’s pool, private beach, private dock, walking trails, benches, swings, main field, and outdoor relaxation spots (a $100 value)
- Life Editor Swag Bag full of journals, pens, tumblers, and other treats (a $100 value)
- An ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site (a $100 value)
- Exclusive Life Editor Weekend Workbook for all your notes, slides, and worksheets (a $50 value)
- Lots of downtime for swimming, shopping, journaling, napping, going out on the lake, making new friends, and enjoying the shops and restaurants in Mount Dora, all within walking distance of the hotel (priceless!)
- The ability to apply and join the 2017 class of Life Editor Academy a full month before spots are open to the public (priceless!)
Don’t miss your chance for one-on-one coaching, meeting your new accountability buddies, and achieving your ginormous goals. Your life is waiting for you.