Editor’s Notebook 89
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, tick tock! It’s almost time for Life Editor Weekend! Click here to get your ticket.
What I’m Loving This Week
How to Identify a Book Lover. This is so me. Is it weird to smell my books?
NYC Subway Only Lets Dogs Ride If They’re In A Carrier, So These Owners Got Creative. Doggies make the perfect accessories.
25 Satisfying Bullet Journal Layouts That’ll Soothe Your Soul. Ahhh…better than therapy.
The 100-Percent Rule: The Simple Advice That Changed My Life. Are you all in?
9 Signs You Are On The Verge of Burnout (And What To Do About It). Don’t let this happen to you!
As Far As Your Brain Is Concerned, Audiobooks Are Not Cheating. Good to know!
17 Disney Movies That Were Groundbreaking For Their Time. Forever a Disney fan.
Four Things To Do Outside The Office To Boost Your Creativity. Great ideas to try this week.
17 images that will always be funny to every anyone who’s obsessed with Target. It’s like a mirror of my life.
New Blog Posts
- 5 Ways to Make Your Writing Have More Personality than One of Cher’s Dresses
- New Clubhouse Class: Clean Up Your Clutter
- Plan With Me #4: Edited Year Planner; Black, Gold, and Pink
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram