Whenever I start working with a new client, she always wants to get to the deleting step of the Life Editing Process ASAP.
It’s not hard to see why. That’s where you get the noticeable results because you’re throwing away the junk in the hall closet, trashing the sugary snacks from the pantry, and ditching those no-good frenemies.
When you think about it, deleting is really decluttering your life. And as Life Editors, we must be vigilant about cleaning up the clutter lurking in our homes, careers, relationships, and more.
You can tell the folks who need to clean up their clutter. They’re in lousy jobs, financially strapped, sad or grumpy, and generally feeling stuck and unmotivated. Don’t let this be you!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to delete the clutter in all areas of your life.
During “Clean Up Your Clutter,” you’ll learn learn where that sneaky clutter is hiding and how you can clean it up to get your mojo back!
In This Class
- Learn the art of deleting and how having less stuff will help you live a fuller life.
- Start clutter-busting all the areas of your life including business, career, health, money, relationships, and home.
- Discover my favorite clutter-clearing resources to help you clean up even more.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase an ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “Clean Up Your Clutter.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. ALL ACCESS members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Leave it in the comments below or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you suffer from clutter overload?
In the comments below, share your best decluttering tips.
This post focuses on Step 2 of the Life Editing Process, Delete Bad Influences. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.