The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, there are only 50 days until Life Editor Weekend! Click here to get your ticket.
What I’m Loving This Week
Why Your New Beginning Shouldn’t Happen on a Monday. Start now! Don’t delay!
Your Glass Ceiling. This is the best advice I’ve heard this year.
10 Ways To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Life. Completely doable ways to chill out.
The Secrets Of People Who Manage To Stick To Habit Changes. You can do this too!
12 Times Animals Interrupted News Reports. This is the only kind of news I want to watch.
How to Change Your Mind Even After You’ve Committed. It’s never too late to do what’s right for you.
My “101 Lifetime Goals” List (and Why You Should Have One, Too). I love this!
25 Books to Read When You Feel Like the World is Falling Apart. Yes, everything sucks, but these books will help.
The Top 5 Reasons Why You Aren’t Accomplishing Your Goals. Is this you?
New Blog Posts
- How I Edit: Erika Swafford, The Photo Doctor
- Life Editor’s Picks: Beginner Buddhist
- Shake Up Your Wake Up With a Morning Dance Party!
- Why I’m Retiring the Life Editor Podcast
- Plan With Me #2: Bullet Journal, Watermelon Dream
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram