The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
10 Less Stressful Ways to Get Your Daily Work Done. Easy does it, Life Editor.
Study Finally Confirms That Dogs Are Simply Better Company Than People. Captain Obvious strikes again.
11 Ways to Beat Procrastination. You can do this and get back on track.
3 Reasons You Can’t Motivate Yourself at Work Anymore—and How to Overcome Each One. Ugh, this happens to everyone. Here’s how to find your mojo again.
3 Ways to Decorate Your Reading Nook for Spring + Summer. So cute! I love the preppy one. And click here for my book nook ideas.
7 Easy Ways to Inspire Yourself When You’re Stuck in a Rut (and Just Going Through the Motions). Stop acting like a zombie!
Are Star Wars Fans Better Writers Than Trekkies? But I love them both!
4 Simple Steps to a More Productive Mindset. Number 1 is my favorite.
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Run Away With Me
- Feeling Broke? Pay Yourself First
- Free Printable Worksheet: Petition the Universe
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook