Surprise! You’re coming with me!
You never imagined you’d see me at your workplace racing past security and leaving a trail of confetti behind me, but here I am!
I know you thought you were going to spend the day sitting behind a desk, wearing your sensible shoes, typing up boring reports, eating a soggy sandwich for lunch, and dealing with office politics.
Nuh uh! I’m busting you out of your usual 9-to-5 job, and we’re hittin’ the road. Say goodbye to the florescent lights and gray cubicle walls and hop in my yellow convertible with neon pink flames painted on the sides.
Don’t worry, I’ve got everything you need already packed. Run away with me today, and let’s have an adventure!
1. I’m Outta Here Passport Holder. Who knows where we’ll end up today? Better bring your passport just in case.
2. Pretty Kitty Wayfarer Sunglasses. Because we’re adorable rebels.
3. Laughing Giraffe Vanilla Snakaroons. My favorite vegan snacks to munch on as we burn rubber.
4. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit. We’re being wild and crazy today, but this cute kit will take care of any boo-boos.
5. Happy Leaves Hard Cover Journal. To record our exploits. Also known as “Exhibit A” in our future trial.
6. Make Every Day an Adventure Cosmetic Bag. For our makeup emergencies. 😉
7. CamelBak Water Bottle in Rain. Gotta stay extra hydrated when we’re cruisin’ with the top down. The convertible’s top, not our tops. We’re not flashing the truckers! Or are we…?
8. This Is What The Truth Feels Like by Gwen Stefani. My favorite album of the year. We’ll earn our money by winning karaoke contests.
9. The Getaway Duffle Bag in Mega Blooms. A stylish weekender for all our goodies.
Wow, what a great road trip!
Now it’s time to return to our peaceful little lives. Wait a minute…do you hear sirens?
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
When was the last time you took a day off?
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.