Editor’s Notebook 67
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Most Satisfying Video In The World. Can’t…stop…watching….
6 Simple Tricks That Will Make You Way More Productive. Yes! Little edits add up.
Bill Clinton Says Going Vegan Saved His Life. Awesome! Don’t wait for a major health scare before you edit your diet.
How to Tell If You’re Bored or Just Plain Unhappy at Work. Be kind to yourself. You can turn it around!
5 Terrible Excuses For Why People Let Their Dreams Go. Don’t become a statistic.
4 Lessons I Learned From Quitting My Job With No Back-up Plan. I did the same thing, but I don’t recommend it.
Every Positive Change Starts With These Two Words. Positive thinking really does work!
Here’s Why the 8-Hour Workday Doesn’t Work. Time to ditch tradition.
4 Habits You Need to Know That Will Change Your Life Forever. It’s pretty simple.
Simpsons’ Movie References. It’s one of my favorite shows because of this level of detail.
New Blog Posts
- 3 Positive and Productive Ways to End Your Workday
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 10: Simple Forgiveness Exercises
- Free Printable Worksheet: Edit Your Money Blocks
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook