The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
Have you been checking out the Startup In 60 Blog Party posts this week? Here’s a recap of the blog posts so far.
Startup In 60 Blog Party Part 1
- How I Found Time For Everything
- Getting Shit Done
- How To Disrupt The Frantic Pace Of Your Day & Take Back Control
- What it takes to get the best exam grades (hint – you don’t have to be a genius!)
- Time Management’s Arch Nemesis
Check out the Part 2 recap next week and find Blog Party posts on social media with the hashtag #StartupIn60.
There’s still time to join the Blog Party! Click here for all the details.
Also, don’t miss next week’s free webinar, How to Run a Successful Online Business in One Hour a Day.
What I’m Loving This Week
5 Signs You’re Overscheduled. The screaming should be your first clue. I have a feeling this is a much-needed wakeup call for you.
20 Things You Need To Give Up If You Want To Be Truly Happy. Less is more, you know.
Don’t Let Bumps in the Road, or Other People’s Skepticism, Stop You From Success. So good! Just keep moving forward. You can do this!
Women Need to Stop Giving Away Their Services. I agree with much of this. I don’t meet up with people for coffee or so they can “pick my brain.” My time is too valuable for that, and giving away your expertise is bad for you and your potential clients. Instead, I guide people into my sales funnel by offering a structured free Life Editing Strategy Call. This technique puts me in control as the leader. PS, you’ll learn how to do this too in Startup In 60.
Why Taking Breaks Makes You More Productive. No, this isn’t Bizarro World—it’s true!
19 Ways to Have More Fun at Work. Because it should be!
New Blog Posts
- Free Webinar: How to Run a Successful Online Business in One Hour a Day
- Boundaries Lead to Freedom
- Imperfect Action Is Still Action
- Money Loves Speed
- Why I Went on Vacation During a Launch
- The Question I Get Asked the Most
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook