Do you ever feel like there’s not enough time in the day to do all the things you want to do?
Like maybe those super successful folks found a way to slow down time or even squeeze an extra day into their weeks (Secretday?). Maybe you’re gifted a time machine when you earn your first million.
Even though you know logically that you have the same number of hours as Bill Gates or Beyonce…it never seems like enough.
Well, I’m here to be your coach and kinda get in your face a bit. You DO have enough time to follow your dreams, whether that’s starting a business, spending time with family, or getting in shape.
It’s not about finding more time (‘cuz that’s impossible). It’s about using your precious time to your best advantage.
How do I know this?
Because I’m living proof that you can have a wildly successful business even with a hundred other things going on in your life! You can do this too.
Next Wednesday I’m hosting a special webinar for all you time-crunched entrepreneurs (and wannabe entrepreneurs). Best of all, this webinar is FREE!
How to Run a Successful Online Business in One Hour a Day
- Understand why you don’t need more time; you just have to use the limited time you have strategically.
- Learn the time management secrets that top online business owners swear by. I’m spilling the beans!
- Find out how you can turbocharge your business even if you have a day job, kids, or other time commitments.
- Hear my favorite tools and resources that can save you hours of time every week.
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live call.
- Get an exclusive bonus if you stick around ‘til the end. 🙂
- Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Time: 8:00 pm Eastern time (New York)
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
Ready to be the master of your time?
Click here to register for the webinar. It’s FREE!
I can’t wait to share my time management tips with you! If you can’t make it to the live recording, please leave a question in the comments below and I’ll answer it during the call.
[Tweet ““All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” J.R.R. Tolkien”]
If you only had one hour a day to work on your business, what would you focus on?
Registration is now open for Startup In 60! Click here for all the details and learn how to build your business from scratch in just 60 days.
And be sure to join the Startup In 60 Blog Party to share your best time management tips.