Only a few days left until the doors open for my newest group program, Startup In 60!
I’m crazy excited to be able to share my time management expertise with ambitious women who are ready to finally start their own businesses.
Could that be you? 🙂
To celebrate the program launch, I’m throwing a Blog Party!
What’s a Blog Party?
A blog party is a series of blog posts about a specific topic published on various websites in order to promote an event, program, or product.
In this case, I’m asking you (my fellow Life Editors!) to join me for a fun discussion about time management and how you get things done.
You’ll get extra traffic to your website and social media accounts when I share your blog post, and I’ll get my Startup In 60 details out to a larger audience. It’s win-win!
Wanna join the Startup In 60 Blog Party? Follow the instructions below.
How to Join the Blog Party
- Choose any date from April 27 through May 8.
- Leave a comment below with the date you chose and your blog URL.
- On that date, publish a post on your blog answering one of these prompts:
- What’s your toughest time management problem?
- How do you make time in your day for everything that’s important to you?
- What’s your #1 time management tip?
- Or your own time management topic!
- Include the Blog Party description with a link to the Startup In 60 page. You can also include any of the Startup In 60 images below or the trailer video.
- Share your post on social media and use the hashtag #StartupIn60 so we can find all the posts in the Blog Party.
- I’ll be reading the Blog Party posts and sharing them on my social media accounts and linking to them in a roundup post on my blog.
Follow Me On Social Media
Blog Party Description
I’m participating in the Startup In 60 Blog Party! Startup In 60 is a time management course for busy women for are ready to finally start their own businesses whether they’ve got 60 days, 60 minutes, or 60 seconds. Click here to join the program. [Link to http://SageGrayson.com/StartupIn60]
Please use any of the following images in your post:
The following trailer video is public on YouTube. You’re welcome to use the trailer in your post or share it on social media.
Click here to access the video on YouTube. Then click “Share,” then “Embed,” then adjust the size to fit your blog width. Copy the code and paste it into your Blog Party post.
Thanks for joining the Startup In 60 Blog Party!
Follow the directions above and leave your date and blog URL below. I can’t wait to help you build a business from scratch in only 60 days!
Questions about the Blog Party? Leave a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.