Editor’s Notebook 233
What I’m Loving This Week
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
Why Everyone on TV Has the Same Hair. So bizarre! Did you notice this too?
8 Things You Should Do on a Wednesday. Consider this your mid-week check-in.
These 5 Little Words Will 100% Help You Save on Groceries This Month. Good reminder to all of us who are easily tempted by takeout.
I Procrastinate for 3 Hours Before Starting Work. Here’s How I Solved the Problem. Easy ways to find your flow.
11 Ways to Simplify Your Life Today. Practical tips for a happier life.
Why You Have Haters Even If You’re a Nice Person. Having haters means you’re doing something right.
5 Mistakes We Make When We’re Overwhelmed. Your overwhelm is hurting more than you think.
My Successful Failure and 5 Lessons It Taught Me About the Creative Process. Consistency is king.
We’re Tired of Reading About How You Became a Millionaire. No, you’re not as “self-made” as you think.
11 Things Quarantine Killed Off That We Hope Never Come Back. The silver lining in all of this mess.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder