Editor’s Notebook 216
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
6 Self-Care Solutions for Work During COVID-19. Because we need white space more than ever right now.
7 Signs You Shouldn’t Buy Another Christmas Gift This Year. Put down your credit card and step away from your laptop.
How to Safely Enjoy the Pandemic Holidays. With a little perspective and a lot of love.
7 Pieces Of Wisdom Most People Don’t Learn Until Their 40s. I’m taking this good advice to heart as my 40th birthday approaches.
25 Must-Read Books on Buddhism. Adding all of these to my TBR list.
How to Consistently Achieve HUGE Goals (without losing momentum). As always, the tiny edits or baby steps are what truly make a difference.
The Question That Makes a Habit Stick. Not if, but when.
How I Changed My Definition Of “Resilience” & Escaped Burnout Culture. What we really need is sustainable self-care.
6 Smart Things Super-Organized People Always Do. So many success strategies to try this year. List-makers unite!
Stop Trying to Achieve Happiness — Choose It Instead. It’s not what you do, but what you think.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder