One of the first things I ask my new clients to do is throw away their yearly calendars. Yep, no more stretching your focus across 12 months.
If you’ve ever made new year’s resolutions, only to give them up before spring rolls around, then you understand that annual goals just don’t work.
The Edit My Life Planner is an intense 12 week plan to get you thinking smaller and more manageable.
12 week planning works for 2 reasons:
- It’s a short enough amount of time to feel urgent and give you that underlying sense of urgency to motivate you to do your work. There’s no slacking off when it feels like the clock is ticking.
- It’s a long enough amount of time to make sustained, lasting progress. You won’t backslide into bad habits with 3 months of concentrated effort.
You’ll also learn my best goal planning strategies:
- The Life Editing Process, my proprietary coaching framework to edit your life like a book editor edits a manuscript.
- The 12 Week Technique, the sweet spot for goal planning with urgency and intention.
- The Pyramid Planning Model, your secret weapon to sticking to your good habits and making consistent, meaningful progress.
- 10 Speedy Strategies For Success, my go-to tactics for cutting through your distractions and getting stuff done FAST!
If you want to be successful (and I know you do!), then say buh-bye to your yearly calendar. No more looking at 12 full months as a roadmap for your goals.
Grab your copy today . . .
Now only $17!
The Edit My Life Planner is a quick mini course and planner bundle to help you stop procrastinating on your biggest goals and get results fast.
I’m sharing the supercharged goal planning technique I use to help my private clients get incredible results.
No more rough drafts. Choose an edited life!
Here’s what you get:
- 150-Page Printable Daily Planner
- 70-Page Printable Weekly Planner
- 5-Day Mini Video Course
- 8 Clarity Worksheets
- Lifetime Access to the Entire Program Including All Future Updates!
What if you could accomplish more in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months?