Editor’s Notebook 205
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Amazing Healing Power of Ho’oponopono. I’ve used this forgiveness exercise for years, and it’s helped me let go of regret and anger.
Who’s on your board of directors? Having a team of advisors (real or imagined) can help you find solutions to your problems.
9 Questions That Will Help You Make the Most Out of Every Day. Cut through your mind’s clutter and examine your true intentions.
5 Micro-Decisions To Declutter Your Life. Easy edits to streamline your day.
Staying Focused with a Simple Method. Love this! I teach my clients to use a short to-do list and work on one thing at a time.
7 Simple Ways To Find Micro-Moments Of Self-Care When You’re Low On Time. You don’t need to block off a whole day for your white space.
Some Alternatives to the KonMari Decluttering Method. The KonMari method doesn’t always “spark joy” with me either.
9 Micro-Habits That Will Completely Change Your Life in a Year. What would your life look like if you really tried?
How to Rescue Your Weekends. No more winging it or napping all day.
Why We Shouldn’t Worry About Dying Young. Focus on living a good life rather than how much time you have left.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me