The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Problem With The Cat in the Hat. I always related more to the rule-abiding fish.
How to Forgive Someone Who Will Never Say Sorry. Forgiveness is about your emotional health, not to get them to admit wrongdoing.
10 Bizarre Money Habits Making Millennials Richer. I love these practical tactics that let you start where you’re at, even if you’re not starting with much.
The Power of Ridiculously Small Steps. Tiny edits add up to big results.
The Most Common Birthdays In The US, Visualized. Really cool graphic! I’ve never met anyone with my same birthday.
The ‘B+’ Lifestyle: How to Live a Pretty Damn Good Life. Rethinking what success looks like.
8 Ways to Turn Your Closet into an Office. Easy upgrades to make your work-from-home situation work for you.
How to Build Resilience, One Day at a Time. Shifting your perception can make your life tremendously happier.
8 Life Lessons I’ve Learned at 40-Something That I Wish I’d Known at 20-Something. We all improve with age.
Why September Is the Other January, and How to Take Advantage of This Clean Slate. Back-to-school season always feels like a fresh start for me too.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me