If you had to make a choice between getting extra time or extra money, which would you choose?
I advise all my clients to choose time over anything else. Why? Because time is NOT a renewable resource. Once those minutes pass by, they’re gone for good.
But on the flip side, money is definitely renewable. You can always get a new job or earn more money.
Since time is so valuable, I’ve devoted an entire step of my Life Editing Process to managing your time and designing a schedule that uses every moment to its full advantage (Step 4: Rearrange Everything).
But maybe you need a little kick in the pants to start taking your time seriously? The time you waste today will only lead to problems in your future.
Here are my picks for cute time savers.
1. Password Book. Back in the day, there was no need to memorize a hundred different passwords for every website you visit. This password keeper saves my time and brain cells.
2. Essie Expressie Quick-Dry Nail Polish. My new favorite polish is vegan, comes in dozens of gorgeous colors, and dries in a snap!
3. The 12 Week Year. I’ve been doing 12-week planning for my business for more than 5 years, and it’s completely revolutionized the way I look at goal setting. A must read!
4. Vegan Cream Blush Stick. A genius 3-in-1 makeup time saver that’s a blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow in one. No more rushed mornings!
5. In A Heart Beat Blow Dry Accelerator. A pretty smelling spray to cut down your drying time and eliminate frizz so you can look put-together in no time.
6. Strawberry Kitchen Timer. Sure, those pomodoro sprints are usually done with a tomato-shaped timer, but this little cutie is just as sweet.
7. The First 90 Days. An essential learner’s manual for anyone starting a new job, new promotion, or any big project so you get results faster.
8. Meal Prep Containers. Save time and money by meal prepping with these colorful freezer-safe containers, one for every day of the week!
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder