Editor’s Notebook 131
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Get Anything Done with the 5 Second Rule. I tried this trick and it really works. Blast off!
Forgiveness as Self-Care. I’ve been on a forgiveness path lately, and it’s amazing how much better I feel.
Are You Culturally Appropriating Buddhism? This article cut right to my core. As a practicing Buddhist, I’m deeply troubled by how many people I see appropriating my religious symbols in order to seem “cool and new age.”
Anything Is Possible If You Pay The Price. What sacrifices are you willing to make to get what you want?
How to Be a Casino. Stack the odds in your favor.
If It Doesn’t Suck, It’s Not Worth Doing. Getting uncomfortable leads to success.
You Cannot Pour from an Empty Cup. Self-care must come first.
This Is The Process I Follow To Stop Negative Thoughts From Occupying My Mind. Can you see the warning signs?
New Blog Posts
- The Big Leap I Took That Revolutionized My Business
- Here You Go! Free Printable Deleting Checklist
- The Tough Choice All Life Editors Must Make
- How to Get Unstuck When You’re in a Plateau
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram