It’s starting to feel like fall around here in the suburbs of San Francisco, which is saying a lot since the temperature doesn’t fluctuate very much during the year. There’s a slight crispness to the air, and the leaves are dripping with red and gold.
It’s times like this when I like to curl up with some new reading material and enjoy a relaxing weekend. I recently updated the popular posts on my About page, and I’ve included the list below.
The post about my suicide attempt has bumped the Ultimate To-Do List off the top spot. And it makes me happy to see so many of my videos and worksheets getting lots of views. For all my past posts, please check out the Archives.
- How Trying to Kill Myself Saved My Life
- The Ultimate To-Do List (printable worksheet)
- DIY Aspiration Journal
- 100 Ways to Change Your Life Today (printable worksheet)
- Increase Your Focus and Productivity With a Brain Dump
- Take a Risk and See What You’re Made Of
- DIY Weekly Weight Tracker (printable project)
- Would You Please Shut Up?
- The 10-10-10 Rule (video)
- How to Make a Vision Board (video)
- Bad Day Emergency Kit
- The Smart Advice That Pisses Me Off (video)
- My Daily Stack: How to Build Your Own Morning Ritual
- Do Over: How to Restart Your Day
- Are You Pregnant? Dealing With Well-Meaning People (video)
Which one of these posts do you like best? What are your favorite fall activities?