Hey, Life Editor! Come join the fun!
Life Editing for Beginners launched this week, and I’m super excited about the response it’s received (yay!). Thanks for all the kind emails and messages on Facebook.
This is a 5-week group coaching program for women who are ready to clean up their lives, nurture themselves, save time, and get stuff done!
Does that sound like you? Of course it does—why else would you be reading my blog? 😉
I’d love for you to join this group of amazingly ambitious women and learn for yourself just how refreshing an edited life can be.
But don’t delay! Doors close this Sunday, September 7, 2014.
Here are 7 fabulous reasons to join Life Editing for Beginners.
- 5 Weekly Interactive Webinars so that you have direct access to me and get answers to your specific questions.
- 8 Step-By-Step Training Videos so that you can get my take on the dos and don’ts of an edited life.
- 13 Beautifully Designed Worksheets so that you can map out your goals in an artistic way.
- Private Facebook Group so that you can share your successes, challenges, and questions with other Life Editors.
- Recommended Reading Lists so that you can take your learning to the next level.
- A Tribe of Like-Minded Women to Support You so that you never feel isolated as you make big changes to your life. They become your new best friends, and there’s no going it alone!
- BEST OF ALL: 3 Bonus Recordings for Early Birds so that you can get started right away before we begin on Monday.
- Getting Started With Gratitude and Boosting Business Income (Audio)
- Taming Toxic People and Designing a Habit Loop (Video)
- Time Management Made Easy and Creating Standards (Video)
Ready to Edit Your Life?
Click here to join Life Editing for Beginners. I can’t wait to work with you!
Act fast! Doors close this Sunday, September 7.
Got a question about this program? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m hosting a Blog Party this week in honor of the launch. My beta testers are sharing their experiences from the program on their blogs. Check out today’s posts: