It’s launch week for my new group coaching program, Life Editing for Beginners, and everything’s in full swing around here! There’s glitter confetti in my hair, and I’m pretty sure someone spiked the punch.
However, I hate to break it to you, but I’ve got some bad news. Oh no! 🙁
Did my laptop explode? Nope.
Did Skyla rob a bank and now I have to bail her out? Nope.
Did I decide to run off to Walt Disney World and become a cast member in a furry costume (preferably Daisy Duck or Stitch)? Nope, but never say never.
Here’s the bad news—
This program isn’t for everyone. dun dun DUN!
As cool as it would be to say that this 5-week self-development program is for all types of people, that’s just not the case.
Who Is This Program NOT For?
- Those looking for a magic wand to solve all their problems. This ain’t Hogwarts.
- Loners who despise group participation and don’t want to make new friends.
- Price shoppers, looky loos, and discount divas who just want to save a buck.
- “Victims” who want to continue to blame other people for their problems.
Who Is This Program For?
- Women who want to ditch their fears and self-doubts so that they can finally make positive changes in their lives.
- Women with loads of passion and ambition for their careers, whether you have a corporate job, your own business, or both.
- Women who are tired of waiting for things to improve and are ready to be proactive.
- Women who want to be a part of an encouraging, supportive group of like-minded women.
- Women with a quirky side who won’t mind my references to ’90s dance music and Star Trek.
The Good News
Life Editing for Beginners isn’t for everyone…but is it right for you?
Click here for the details, testimonials, schedule, and a list of all the goodies you get when you sign up. Did someone say all-new worksheets???
Act fast! Doors close this Sunday, September 7.
Got a question about this program? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m hosting a Blog Party this week in honor of the launch. My beta testers are sharing their experiences from the program on their blogs. Check out today’s posts:
- Stuck in a Rut? How to Get Unstuck by Erika Swafford of NaturePhotoArtist.com
- I’m a Life Editor…And So Are You! By Rebecca Nash of RebeccaNashPhotography.com
- How to Live a Healthier (and Greener) Life With Life Editing by Karen Orlich of kokidz.com