The 12 Days of Life Editing video series is prancing onward with a winter wonderland of wisdom to enjoy.
Click the links below to catch up on the series.
12 Days of Life Editing (so far!)
- Day 1: Why 12 Week Planning is the Sweet Spot for Success | No More Annual Plans!
- Day 2: Your Quarterly Progress Check | Celebrate Your Wins and Edit Your Goals
- Day 3: Get More Done With a Time Budget | You Have Less Time Than You Think
- Day 4: The Best Weekly Schedule for Maximum Productivity | Design Your Habit Routine
- Day 5: How Goals, Projects, and Tasks Are Different | The Secret to Pyramid Planning
- Day 6: Your Goals Brain Dump | How to Find Your “Why”
- Day 7: Outcome Goals, Process Goals, and Ambiguous Goals | Choose the Right Goals for You
- Day 8: Projects Brain Dump and Daily Task List | How to Complete All Your Tasks FAST!
As you’re working through your 12 week plan, you might find yourself procrastinating or feeling stuck.
You might ask yourself, “Isn’t there a better way to do this?”
In most cases, yes!
I’ve been helping women entrepreneurs supercharge their productivity for nearly 12 years, and now I’m sharing my best tips to help you work faster.
Watch the DAY 9 video to learn 5 speedy strategies for extreme productivity.
Keep watching the entire 12 Days of Life Editing series to build your next 12 week plan from scratch for the start of 2023.
Want more treats? Click here to get your copy of the Edit My Life Planner.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.