The 12 Days of Life Editing video series is prancing onward with a winter wonderland of wisdom to enjoy.
Click the links below to catch up on the series.
12 Days of Life Editing (so far!)
- Day 1: Why 12 Week Planning is the Sweet Spot for Success | No More Annual Plans!
- Day 2: Your Quarterly Progress Check | Celebrate Your Wins and Edit Your Goals
- Day 3: Get More Done With a Time Budget | You Have Less Time Than You Think
- Day 4: The Best Weekly Schedule for Maximum Productivity | Design Your Habit Routine
- Day 5: How Goals, Projects, and Tasks Are Different | The Secret to Pyramid Planning
- Day 6: Your Goals Brain Dump | How to Find Your “Why”
I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again . . .
Vague goals lead to vague results!
If your goals are looking a little undefined or wimpy, then figuring out the type of goal you’re trying to achieve can clear up your confusion.
Watch the DAY 7 video to learn how to use outcome goals, process goals, and ambiguous goals.
Keep watching the entire 12 Days of Life Editing series to build your next 12 week plan from scratch for the start of 2023.
Want more treats? Click here to get your copy of the Edit My Life Planner.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.