3 Innovative Tips to Boost Your Business Marketing
When I’m working with a coaching client, we spend more time developing a marketing plan than anything else.
Marketing is ever evolving, and even the past year with the pandemic has shown that we can’t always rely on tried-and-true marketing tactics from the past.
The best business owners know when to pivot their marketing to adapt to changing times while still maintaining loyal relationships with their current customers.
Here are some innovative tips to boost your business marketing.
Adjust Your Marketing to Fit the Current Situation
Make sure your marketing resonates with the current world situation and any new events that are affecting people.
The pandemic created many new challenges for business owners in every field. If you don’t adjust your marketing strategies regularly, then you could offend and alienate your customer base.
Poor customer service sticks in people’s memories, and it can be difficult to regain their trust.
Work With a Business That Understands Yours
There are many marketing agencies and businesses providing their services, including ones that specialize in niche businesses that supply services for a specific industry, for example, dental SEO or construction marketing services.
A good example is Twin Eagle, as they provide oil marketing. Working with a niche marketing agency makes sense because they’re not only experts in marketing, but they understand your audience and the challenges you face.
These niche agencies create marketing strategies that resonate with the people you’re trying to reach, meaning you have a much greater chance of success.
Consider Influencer Marketing
Influencing marketing has exploded lately, especially in the retail sector. However, influencer marketing is beneficial across all industries.
Every industry has individuals who hold a considerable amount of power and sway (ie, influencers).
By getting these individuals to promote your products and services, they’ll not only reach a lot of people, but they’ll reach people who are genuinely interested in the work that you do.
Your marketing strategies must continually evolve, even during difficult times, so be sure to use innovative campaigns and target the right people.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder