‘Tis the season for dashed hopes and dreams!
Or maybe that was all of 2020?
The gift-giving holidays at the end of the year can make you eagerly anticipate the delightful goodies you’ll get from friends and family. But it’s inevitable that you won’t get everything you were dreaming of.
Here are some of the doozies I’ve received from previous Christmases:
- A set of silver hoop earrings. I don’t have pierced ears.
- A used cutting board in the shape of a pig that was still sticky with meat juices. I’m a vegan.
- A pocket-sized Bible. I’m a Buddhist.
We’re all familiar with the disappointment that comes when you don’t get what you want, whether it’s Christmas presents, a promotion at work, weight loss, or any other expectation.
It’s frustrating to have to adjust your plans and make do without whatever amazing thing you were counting on.
How are you supposed to reach your goals now?
I’m glad you asked!
I’ve got just the thing to help you get over your holiday blues and start dreaming of all the wonderful experiences you’ll have in the new year.
You’re invited to a Planning Pajama Party!
What’s a Planning Pajama Party?
It’s you, me, and our Life Editor friends on an interactive video call where we’ll say goodbye to last year, share our hopes and dreams, and design actionable plans to reach our goals in 2021.
We’ll use my Life Editing Process to delete, add, and rearrange the parts of your life into a perfectly edited next chapter.
So put on your PJs, make a cup of hot chocolate (or wine, it’s all good!), and grab your favorite planner for an evening of silliness and strategy!
How to Join the Planning Pajama Party
Add the call date and time to your calendar now. You’ll also receive email reminders as we get closer to party time.
Your Next Steps
- Like my business page on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Get your copy of the new Edit My Life Planner.
Now only $17!
Can’t make it to the live party?
Send your questions to email@example.com, and I’ll answer them during the live call. What do you most want to know about forming a goal plan you can stick to? What did you struggle with this past year?
I’m so excited to celebrate with you at our Planning Pajama Party! We might be social distancing, but I’ll be sending you virtual hugs all night. 🙂
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder