Everything was going wrong at exactly the worst time.
It was Day One of my first public retreat here in Orlando, Florida, and numerous challenges were threatening to ruin my carefully constructed event.
- A hurricane had blown through the state days before, and I was on pins and needles for a week waiting to see if I’d need to cancel the retreat. The following year I did have to cancel due to a massive hurricane, so my fear was justified.
- That morning, my dentist performed emergency oral surgery on a clogged saliva gland I had (I didn’t even know that could happen). Then I hopped back in my car and raced to the hotel before my attendees arrived.
- My mouth had 6 stitches, everything below my nose was numb, I was drooling like a hungry dog, and a dark purple bruise spread across my cheek and chin that no makeup could completely cover.
Thankfully, I was too loopy on painkillers to care or else I would have stressed out about all the nonsense I was dealing with.
I stepped on stage in front of a huge screen projecting my slides and “Welcome to Life Editor Weekend!” in big pink letters. My lovely Life Editors looked up at me from the crowd eager to start planning and editing their lives.
And that’s when I knew everything would be OK.
Life editing is all about rolling with the punches, tackling every obstacle in our way, and making tiny edits to be the best versions of ourselves.
Sometimes the best version of me is when I’m slurring my words and look like my dentist punched me in the face.
Maybe you’re feeling a little less-than-perfect at the moment too. Maybe 2019 got off to a rocky start, and you’re still figuring out which direction to go.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me for a life-changing retreat that will help you go from overwhelmed to overjoyed in 4 uplifting days.
Life Editor Weekend is back!
Dates: Thursday, March 7 – Sunday, March 10, 2019
Location: Orlando, Florida
What’s Life Editor Weekend?
- Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in a deluxe vacation resort in Orlando, Florida.
- All-Inclusive Ticket includes your accommodations and all meals/snacks. You just pay for your transportation to the retreat.
- Favorite Things Party to share what we love and get a bunch of treats to take home with us.
- Updated Training Sessions so you’re not learning the same stuff from previous retreats.
- Dig deep into the Life Editing Process and get real about your hopes and dreams in a safe and magical setting.
- Design your perfect action plan to succeed in 2019.
- Give yourself the vacation you deserve and reconnect with your self-care needs.
- Make new Life Editor friends while you plan your next big goals!
Get your All-Inclusive Ticket to the retreat at HALF OFF now through January 24, 2019 during our Early Bird Sale.
You deserve time to get away from your responsibilities and simply focus on yourself, maybe for the first time in your life. Come meet your tribe of Life Editor Sisters and make a plan to reach all your biggest goals.