I’ve got a little homework for you this weekend.
Don’t worry, it doesn’t involve typing up a 50-page essay or building a diorama. This homework is quicker and easier than any old school assignment.
Your challenge is to spend the next 2 days doing less.
The current “hustle culture” might be popular, but me and my clients have gotten more success by focusing on doing just a few things exceptionally well.
Here are some ideas to get your started:
- Look at your current business offerings and eliminate any products or services that aren’t selling well. If you’re really brave, choose to promote only a single offering.
- Close any social media accounts that make you feel bad about yourself and instead focus on 1 or 2 platforms where your ideal clients hang out.
- Delete any busy work that doesn’t directly help your business so you can decrease your work hours and have more time for yourself.
You don’t have to be everything to everyone, no matter what your ego says.
Here’s what I’ve done recently to embrace this “Less Is More” Challenge:
- I cut my offerings from 15 down to 5.
- I’m only actively promoting my Goodbye 9-to-5 program and my 30-day free trial of Kajabi.
- I’m rewarding my long-time email subscribers with daily content and letting my list building run on autopilot.
What can you do this weekend to narrow your focus to just a few projects? What are you going to stop doing to save yourself time, money, and energy?
Want to see how you can get more with less? Apply for Goodbye 9-to-5 and get started earning a full-time income with your business.
How to Double Your Income In 12 Weeks
How to make BIG money with your business faster than you ever thought possible.