Are you using the right manifestation tool?
I just got back from the transformation Chicago Planner Conference where I taught 2 workshops called “Boost Your Planning Power With a Vision Board.”
It was truly amazing to be surrounded by hundreds of other ambitious women who are excited to make detailed plans to reach their goals.
And I came home with a ton of stickers, planners, and other swag!
One of the questions that came up in both sessions was “What’s the difference between a bucket list and a vision board?”
Many of us use the terms interchangeably (me too!) but they actually serve different purposes.
I recently hosted an Ask Me Anything Call in our Life Editor Clubhouse Facebook Group where I answered this question. Watch the video below for my explanation.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder