Every once in a while, there comes a time when you must have an awkward conversation.
- “Bob, did you eat my organic kale and tofu salad from the office refrigerator?”
- “Karen, did you spill coffee all over my super-organized, intricately detailed bullet journal?”
And I recently had this awkward conversation with my dog, Skyla.
- ME: Skyla, must you roll around in the ant hills?
- SKYLA: Yes. Yes, I must. I mean…woof woof!
Out of all the awkward conversations you’ll have in your life, the most awkward are those when you need to swallow your pride and ask for help.
If you’re still reading these blog posts, then there’s a little voice inside you saying, “Wow, Life Editor Academy would be perfect for me!”
But then you look at the price and you can feel your dreams shriveling up.
Maybe the only way you can afford this transformative mastermind group is if someone helps you pay for it.
Asking for money can be awkward, but here’s why you should try anyway.
- Unlike other self-development or business courses, with Life Editor Academy you’ll learn how to take control of your time so you’ll actually finish the things you start. No more disappointing other people . . . or yourself!
- If building a business is important to you, then you’ll learn best practices that can help you earn more money than you could while struggling on your own. That extra cash could help your family live a better life.
- You’ll join a supportive group of like-minded women who’ll cheer on your successes, comfort you during tough times, and get you back on track toward your goals. Your new best friends are waiting for you!
Here’s the truth: Every single woman who has joined the Academy (past and current) asked for help in one way or another.
That’s the whole point of a mastermind group! You’re not alone anymore.
Who Can Help You?
- Your spouse?
- Your parents or family members?
- Your employer or school? Many companies have a budget for leadership training, and schools often have funds for productivity/project management assistance.
- Sage? Yes, you can even ask me! Send an email to email@example.com and let’s talk about how we can make Life Editor Academy work for your budget.
Be brave and ask for help, Life Editor!
Then use the tools and strategies you’ll learn in Life Editor Academy to support and help others.
Ready to edit your life? Join us today!