‘Tis the season for dashed hopes and dreams!
The gift-giving holidays at the end of the year can make you eagerly anticipate the delightful goodies you’ll get from friends and family. But it’s inevitable that you won’t get everything you where dreaming of.
Here are some of the doozies I’ve received from previous Christmases:
- A set of silver hoop earrings. I don’t have pierced ears.
- A used cutting board in the shape of a pig that was still sticky with meat juices. I’m a vegan.
- A pocket-sized Bible. I’m a Buddhist.
We’re all familiar with the disappointment that comes when you don’t get what you want, whether it’s Christmas presents, a promotion at work, weight loss, or any other expectation.
It’s frustrating to have to adjust your plans and make do without whatever amazing thing you were counting on.
How are you supposed to reach your goals now?
I’m glad you asked!
I’ve got just the thing to help you get over your holiday blues and start dreaming of all the wonderful experiences you’ll have in the new year.
Now through January 2, you can get half off a Silver Level annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse AND half off the printed 2019 Edited Year Planners Bundle.
The Santa Sage Special is only $174 USD (regularly $348).
Why Get the Santa Sage Special?
- I only do this once a year, and these are the lowest prices you’ll see for the Clubhouse and the 2019 Planners.
- The Life Editor Clubhouse membership site has more than 115 hours of audio and video content to help you edit every part of your life and business.
- The 2019 Edited Year Planners have dozens of worksheets to walk you through the 5 steps of the life editing process so you can start the next chapter of your beautiful life story.
It’s your perfect self-care gift! Admit it, this is the best present you’re getting this year.
What do you want to do, experience, or achieve in 2019? Send an email to email@example.com and let me know.
Ho Ho Ho! Happy Editing!
PS, Got a question about the Santa Sage Special? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll respond as soon as possible. Or click here for more details about the Clubhouse and click here for more details about the planners.