All good things must come to an end, and we’re wrapping up launch week for my new group coaching program, Life Editing for Beginners.
Doors close tomorrow, so I’d like to share some of the testimonials from my beta test group who helped me tweak the program over the summer.
“Sage is refreshingly open and honest about herself, and models good self-care and organizational strategies, including sharing some of her own imperfections so that as a participant, I not only felt normal, I felt I had a friend along for this journey.” Michael Nelson, GirlNamedMichael.com
“After going through the program, I realized that dedicating my attention to ONE thing at a time was way more efficient than constantly trying to juggle my life as a mother, wife, and employee at the same time.” Megan Lee Lim, AmberDecadence.com
“Now I practice moments of daily gratitude. I never want to go back to that miserable state of exhaustion where I was. I feel recharged and full of energy!” Inese Maria (Bernsone), IneseMaria.com
“Sometimes we just want to hear that it’s OK to focus on ME rather than worrying about everybody else!” Karen Orlich, kokidz.com
“Thanks to the Life Editing Process, I reduced my volunteer commitments by a minimum of 20 hours a month, and I’ve started saying no to new commitments that aren’t part of my vision.” Elizabeth Hamister Bernett, WickedDeluxe.com
“My favorite part was sharing the experience with the other wonderful women in the group, hearing stories, and getting their feedback.” Kerryn Hewson, ColourYourLife.net
“My favorite part was the deleting stages when I gave myself permission to clear out clutter (mental and physical) and remove old, unfinished projects from my to-do list. It was so freeing, plus I gained 20% more floor space!” Kate Cooze
“I realized around TWO AND A HALF hours of my spare time is spent on the internet! No wonder I was feeling overwhelmed by the other parts of my to-do list. This course really taught me about structuring my days in the way I want them to play out and creating a balance so I’m not constantly adding more and more to my schedule.” Georgie Byant, WhereTheLightPlays.squarespace.com
“Sage’s positive personality is infectious! With every video, email, or Facebook discussion, you can’t help but be inspired by her cheer.” Krystal Butherus, KrystalsKitsch.com
“Life Editing for Beginners has probably been one of the best things that I’ve done to improve my life this year…this decade!” Erika Swafford, NaturePhotoArtist.com
What Results Can You Expect When You Apply the Tools and Practices in the Life Editing for Beginners Program?
- You’ll make choices about who and what you want in your life.
- You’ll adopt a foolproof system to create good habits that stick.
- You’ll make time for weekly, monthly, and yearly self-care activities.
- You’ll develop a profound gratitude practice to help you build on the energy of the good things you already have in your life.
- You’ll streamline your routine and adopt systems that can save you hours of time every week.
- You’ll break down all your huge, unmanageable projects into bite-sized tasks to make noticeable progress toward your goals every day.
- You’ll be supported by a team of cheerleading Life Editors (and new best friends) in our private Facebook group. There’s no going it alone!
- You’ll develop a sense of control and order in your life.
- You’ll learn a simple, repeatable process to continually edit your life no matter what comes your way in the future.
Ready to Edit Your Life?
Act fast! Doors close tomorrow Sunday, September 7.
Got a question about this program? Please send an email to email@example.com.
I’m hosting a Blog Party this week in honor of the launch. My beta testers are sharing their experiences from the program on their blogs. Check out today’s posts:
- An Edited Life by Michael Nelson of GirlNamedMichael.com