New Clubhouse Class: Warm Letter Campaigns
Back in college (when dinosaurs roamed the Earth), I remember one of my professors teaching us about cold calls.
Randomly calling a stranger to try to get them to buy from you was supposed to be a tried-and-true marketing tactic.
It felt icky to me then, and cold calls are still one of the sleaziest ways to promote yourself.
Sure, they kind of work, but only because if you harass 100 people on the phone there’s probably one poor sap who will buy from you just to get you to stop calling.
I receive cold emails every week from people I don’t know who expect me to buy whatever gizmo they’re selling. It’s always abundantly clear that they didn’t even take the time to visit my website. And they almost always call me “Sir.”
Stop wasting your time on ineffective marketing techniques!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you a better way to promote your products and services to people who already know, like, and trust you.
During “Warm Letter Campaigns” you’ll learn how to market your business to your most likely buyers in a friendly, helpful way that shows you care about them (and not their money).
In This Class
- Learn what warm letters are and why the old, impersonal marketing techniques of the past don’t work today.
- Find out where your most likely buyers have been hiding and reach out to them in a genuine way.
- Discover the step-by-step process that will boost your sales without being sleazy.
- Download warm letter templates that you can cut and paste for your business.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Warm Letter Campaigns.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Tweet “Get strategic with your marketing efforts and try warm letter campaigns! “]