Link Roundup: January 19, 2013
Yesterday was Skyla’s birthday. Little wiggle butt is now 2 years old. She’ll always be my puppy no matter how old she gets. Her favorite hobby is chomping on pinecones.
Here are a few posts about Skyla for you to check out:
- Life Lessons From My New Dog
- Expand Your Expectations For Other People
- My Dog is Studying Physics
- Always Poop in the Sunshine
- Trust Your Instincts
- Life’s a Beach and Then You Die
- The Puppy Who Loved Pumpkins
- Life Is Messy
- How to Make a Vision Board (cameo appearance in this video)
Do you have any pets?
While I snuggle my lovey puppy, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
**Reminder: I recently switched email providers, so if you didn’t get this week’s issue of The Sweet List, please check your spam folder. Not on The Sweet List? Get it here.**
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 3 Simple Ways to Get a New Perspective on Monstrous Problems
- The Plan B Mind Trick (Video)
- Four Personality Types: Which One Are You?
- How to Actually Get Sh!t Done With a To-Do List
- 2 Reasons Why Your Vision Board Might Suck and How to Unsuck It (Video)
- Beautifully Organized: Home Libraries
New Blog Posts
- 26 Random Things About Me
- How to Make Someone’s Day (and Yours Too!)
- The Right Way to Check Your Email
- How to Keep Your Bedroom Sacred
- Morning Gratitude Prayer
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources
Aww happy birthday to sweet Skyla! She is so freaking adorable, I love those photos! I no longer have pets sadly but I’m in the middle of watching my bro and sis in law’s pets (2 kitties and a pup) and all of the love and snuggles I’ve gotten have made me so incredibly happy.
Snuggling Skyla makes me procrastinate and not get any work done, but she’s still my favorite furry coworker!
I don’t currently have a pet, but I really, really, really want a dog! Skyla is adorable!
Dogs are the best cuddlers. I grew up with dogs, but Skyla is the first dog my husband and I have together.
I can’t believe it’s been two years already! She is such a cute puppy. I have a lab who will be five years old. He loves to chew on sticks and rocks, lol. Heather
I know! Puppies grow up so fast.
Happy (belated) birthday, Skyla! I love those pictures of her. So cute! Pinecones are delicious! 🙂
Thanks, Molly. Her other favorite activity is rolling in goose poop… 🙁