Yesterday was Skyla’s birthday. Little wiggle butt is now 2 years old. She’ll always be my puppy no matter how old she gets. Her favorite hobby is chomping on pinecones.
Here are a few posts about Skyla for you to check out:
- Life Lessons From My New Dog
- Expand Your Expectations For Other People
- My Dog is Studying Physics
- Always Poop in the Sunshine
- Trust Your Instincts
- Life’s a Beach and Then You Die
- The Puppy Who Loved Pumpkins
- Life Is Messy
- How to Make a Vision Board (cameo appearance in this video)
Do you have any pets?
While I snuggle my lovey puppy, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
**Reminder: I recently switched email providers, so if you didn’t get this week’s issue of The Sweet List, please check your spam folder. Not on The Sweet List? Get it here.**
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 3 Simple Ways to Get a New Perspective on Monstrous Problems
- The Plan B Mind Trick (Video)
- Four Personality Types: Which One Are You?
- How to Actually Get Sh!t Done With a To-Do List
- 2 Reasons Why Your Vision Board Might Suck and How to Unsuck It (Video)
- Beautifully Organized: Home Libraries
New Blog Posts
- 26 Random Things About Me
- How to Make Someone’s Day (and Yours Too!)
- The Right Way to Check Your Email
- How to Keep Your Bedroom Sacred
- Morning Gratitude Prayer
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources