Skyla has been getting baths more frequently than usual…like 3 baths in the past week.
Why’s that? She’s discovered her new favorite activity: playing in the mud.
She’ll run through the mud playing fetch with Chris, and she’ll dig in the wet sandbox at the park with me. Our beige carpet has become quite speckled with muddy puppy paw prints.
The funny thing is, Skyla never used to like getting dirty. She still doesn’t like being out in the rain. But I guess she’s loosened up in her old age (she’s almost 2!).
Life is messy! And sometimes it’s better to relax and go with it…even if that means you need to get your hands (or paws) dirty.
When have you had to deal with a mess in your life? Were you able to see the bright side of a messy situation?
While we start another bath for Miss Muddy Butt, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- Just started listening to the audiobook for Your Brain at Work. It has some great productivity tips for working with your brain’s natural tendencies.
- Somebody hating on your dream?
- 10 Minutes to a Clutter-Free Morning
- The Truth about First Impressions
- Learning to Love Silence: Life-Changing Meditation
New Blog Posts
What’s your best tip for handling life’s messes?
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources