I may seem like a fairly organized person. Yep, I know where to find any random charger, notebook, or file in my home office.
But I wasn’t always such a neat entrepreneur. After I started my business, it took me many months and dozens of tools to get it together.
Taming junk drawers and developing filing systems was essential for me to stay productive. The reward for getting my messy desk put in perfect order was increased confidence that trickled down into everything I do.
Could your workspace use a cleanup? Or maybe your whole life needs an overhaul?
Corralling your stuff takes a little strategy, but I’ve found some cute resources to keep it fun.
Here are my tops picks to help you organize your life.
1. Martha Stewart’s Organizing. The homemaking queen strikes again. I absolutely love how the projects are broken out by month so it doesn’t become overwhelming.
2. Stackable Plastic Tea Bag Holder. My pantry used to look like a tea shop exploded in there with unsorted tea bags strewn everywhere. Sure, a tea caddy is such a little thing, but it’s made my life immensely happier.
3. Rose Gold Desk Organizer. Who says working from home can’t look glamorous?
4. Purse Organizer Insert. No pockets, no problem! This slick insert tames even the messiest purses. No more losing your keys into the abyss.
5. Foldable Drawer Dividers. My drawers were a mess of unfolded socks, panties, and bras until I discovered these organizers. Sometimes the best solution is a simple one.
6. Academic Planner July 2020 – July 2021. What’s the use of a big, overstuffed planner if it’s too bulky to be practical? This planner is sleek and tiny so your to-do list stays minimal and focused.
7. Metal Mesh Utility Cart. This was the best purchase I’ve made all year! Now my supplies are neat and right at my fingertips.
8. The Home Edit Life. Gotta love anything with “edit” in the title, right? Plus, this handy, practical decluttering guide will look gorgeous on your coffee table.
9. 2 Drawer File Cabinet. Add a little flair to your life while organizing your taxes and receipts.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 2 of the Life Editing Process, Delete Bad Influences. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me