I can say with complete confidence that you, my dear Life Editor, have made some marvelous new year’s resolutions for 2015. Truly magnificent ones, I’m sure.
After all, you’ve watched my video on Why Resolutions Matter, you’ve downloaded my free worksheet This Year I Will to keep track of your edits, and you’ve read the Best of the Blog from last year so you’re pumped to make big changes!
Well, if you’re still feeling pokey about your goals—even though it’s been 2015 for 3 week now, people!—I’ve rounded up a few of my very favorite things to give you a nudge in the right direction.
Here are my picks for keeping your new year’s resolutions.
Organize Your Life
1. Gold and Silver Notebooks. Because who doesn’t need more office supplies?
2. Kate Spade Home Desk Organization Tackle Box. Gorgeous and functional.
3. 3-Drawer File Cabinet. Comes in 12 different colors to match any decor. But of course, pink is the best.
Embrace Your Spiritual Side
4. The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson. I say aloud many of these passages during my morning ritual.
5. Fortune Mala. This is the same mala bead necklace my coach gave me for Christmas.
6. 10% Happier by Dan Harris. After having a panic attack during a live taping of Good Morning America (here’s the video), newscaster Dan Harris had to find a way to reduce his stress levels while still being an elite reporter. As someone who has suffered through terrifying and embarrassing panic attacks, I love it that we both stumbled upon the same solution.
Get Fit and Healthy
7. PUSH by Charlene Johnson. Three different friends recommended this book to me, and I love her goal-setting style.
8. Wake-Up Light. For those early morning workouts.
9. New Balance Training Shoes. I love New Balance because they make a bunch of vegan styles in super cute colors.
Start a Business (Finally!)
10. 2015 Edited Year Planner. Shameless self-promotion!
11. Gold Foil “Just Start” Print. No time like the present.
12. The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks. Probably the book I recommend more than any other.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
Did you make a new year’s resolution?
In the comments below, share a tool or resource you’re using to help you reach your goal.