January is a time for new beginnings, a fresh start, and untarnished hope. The year is like a clean white sheet of paper, and it’s up to you to decide what you will add.
So let’s roll up our sleeves and create the kind of life and career you’ve always dreamed of. We’ll add what’s been missing so that 2015 can be your best year yet!
I’m hosting a free webinar this Thursday to help you dive deeper into Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines.
This event is part of a series of monthly webinars to keep you motivated as you edit your life. Best of all, these webinars are FREE!
This Month’s Topic: Add Good Habits That Stick
- Learn a motivational technique that makes it easy for you to stick to positive habits. You can do this!
- Understand the cycle that all habits follow and how a simple edit can turn your bad habit into a good one.
- Find out my favorite books and resources about habit formation.
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live webinar.
- Date: Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Time: 4:00 pm Pacific time (Los Angeles)
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
How to Join the Webinar
- Purchase the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course.
- Click the link in the PDF to join the private LEFB Facebook group.
- Once you’ve been approved to join, click the link to the webinar that’s pinned at the top of the feed.
Note: This free webinar is available to anyone who has purchased the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course. The registration link is available in the private LEFB Facebook group, and the final recording will also be posted in the group.
Not a member of the LEFB tribe? What are you waiting for?
Join our group of more than 55 Life Editors and get the support you crave! We’ve got entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, writers, designers, bloggers, mommies, photographers, artists, coaches, and tons of other ambitious ladies sharing their best advice.
All that’s missing is you.
I can’t wait to talk with you during the webinar! Let me know in the comments if you have a topic you want me to cover in an upcoming call.
Questions about this webinar? Please send an email to email@example.com.