Happy New Year, Life Editor!
This has always been one of my most favorite times of the year—new beginnings, fresh starts, and 365 untouched days of possibilities.
I don’t drink, so I’m not battling a massive hangover this morning, unlike many other folks. I even went to bed early so I’d be extra energized today. Maybe that makes me sound like a boring old lady—who knows, I just might be one! 🙂
Since you’ve probably got the day off, why not spend some time dreaming and scheming about who you want to be, what you want to do, and what you want to achieve this year.
And if you’re not taking a personal day, then that should be your first little edit! Resolve to make this the year of white space.
I’ve got a worksheet for you to help you get into the new year’s spirit and think about the edits you want to make.
Enter your name and email below to download this worksheet and dozens more in the Editor’s Toolkit.
- Reflect on your successes and challenges from the past year. What are you proud of? What would you like to do differently in the new year?
- Choose at least 1 personal edit you will do for each of the 5 steps of the Life Editing Process and write them in the circles.
- Sign and date the worksheet so you’ll take ownership of your results.
- Hang this worksheet someplace where you’ll see it every day. Consider reading it out loud as part of your morning routine.
I’m wishing you much happiness and success in the new year! Remember, focus on small, doable edits instead of grand makeovers if you want to reach you goals.
Check Out My Best-Selling Digital Products!
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources